The guidelines below are provided to help you present your text in a format that can be easily transferred online and will be visually interesting. If you have any queries please contact the editor at newsletter [at] iale [dot] org [dot] uk
- We would love an article, but we would also like to hear of any relevant videos, photographs, captions, sayings, jobs, book reviews, research opportunities etc.
- Use a friendly, casual tone. We want to make the information as accessible as possible.
- Where possible, please send a relevant image or two to go with your article and please send it as a JPG separately (max 3mb in size).
- Please ensure that articles are not too long (no more than 1000 words in length).
- Please indicate copyright information if applicable. If you own the copyright for an article, indicate this with your submission so that we can provide appropriate attribution. If you don't own the copyright, but think an article is interesting, provide the article, along with the contact information for the copyright holder and the name of the publication where it was originally published.
- Provide a short biography (~25 words) and contact information (not essential but useful).
The ialeUK Newsletter is a quarterly publication. The deadlines for copy for inclusion in the upcoming editions are:
Summer 2015: June 26th