ialeUK publishes full conference proceedings. Price £22 (members), £33 (non-members). For a full list and details of how to order, please go to http://www.iale.org.uk/publications. Past proceedings are available on a wide range of topics:
- Ecological networks: science and practice. (2009) Edited by Roger Catchpole, Richard Smithers, Phil Baarda & Amy Eycott
- Landscape ecology and conservation (2008) Edited by Peter Carey
- Water and the landscape: the landscape ecology of freshwater ecosystems. (2006) Edited by Bella Davies & Stewart Thompson
- Planning, people and practice: the landscape ecology of sustainable landscapes. (2005) Edited by Duncan McColin & Janet Jackson
- Landscape ecology of trees and forests. (2004) Edited by Richard Smithers
- Hedgerows of the World: Their Ecological Functions in Different Landscapes (2001) Edited by Colin Barr and Sandrine Petit. Price £17 (members) £26 (non-members).